Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yumm… Bread & Butter Pickles

FINALLY pushed myself to get up for a morning run. It used to be surprisingly easy to get myself up and out the door but during the past week or two it's been torture. Not only do I not get up when my alarm goes off, but I then continue to press snooze for another 45 minutes! And when I hit snooze I often feel worse when I get up – the extra time in bed is NOT worth it. So needless to say I feel good about starting the day off right. Did a short run, 5k/31:40 mins on the treadmill.

So I got home pretty late last night from volunteering and hadn't had anything for supper. Even though I hate eating that late at night I was STARVING so I made a yummy two egg/egg white omelette with sliced turkey and cheddar cheese. YUMMMMM. I also found the BEST pickles at Superstore the other day. Seriously, the best you'll ever have (if you like sweet pickles, that is).

IMG 2274
{It's not as huge as it looks, the plate was just really small :P}

IMG 4888

We are seeing Billy Talent tonight! I'm pretty excited :) I don't listen to them as much any more but I loved them in high school/my undergrad so I know the words to most of their songs. And the best concerts are the ones where you can scream out all the lyrics! SUM 41 was supposed to open for them which would have been so much fun to see (super nostalgia since I LOVED them in jr. high/high school). But they dropped out last minute due to one of the band members being injured or something so that was kind of a bummer :( Oh well, it will still be a great show. I'll post some pics from the concert later tonight!

Enjoy the nice weather :)

S

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have tons of fun at the concert tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete