Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Look good, feel good

Afternoon! Having a rest day today, I have a lot of things at home/school work I've been neglecting so I thought I could be productive on my day off training and get some studying and housework done after work. It's amazing how things can pile up! I also need to raid the Dollar Store for stuff to celebrate St. Patty's Day on Saturday (Wooo!). I plan on getting my long run out of the way Saturday morning so I have the rest of the day to clean/prepare.

The weather was kind of crappy today so I kind of don't mind not running this morning but I think unfortunately this is going to carry on for the next couple of days. Oh well, morning run in the rain tomorrow! Might be refreshing :P

I'm thinking I might squeeze a little work out in tonight – maybe try some Pilates moves?

Can't wait to try out my new Lululemon gear on my run tomorrow :) Look good, feel good!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment