Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good to be home

I was so glad to take a trip to Mahone Bay this weekend. It's been a while since I've been home and I love hanging out with my parents and the dog and cats. I also missed my super comfy bed and a fully stocked fridge ;)

Got off to a late start this morning and didn't make it on the road until about 9:40am. Still had a good run, I think the route I mapped out was slightly less than 8k and I finished in about 54mins. Pretty slow but it's still only the second week of training :) Was great running by the bay, I almost forgot how beautiful nature was living in the city! Here's a couple pics :)



I also am sneaking in a pic of a purse I just bought at Spring which I am absolutely in love with! I'm loving the 90s vibe lately and it was on sale for only $20!



1 comment:

  1. Love your new purse Shannon!
    Glad to have you home with us.
    Great RUN around the Bay!
    Good luck this week with your training.

    ReplyDelete