Thursday, March 7, 2013

And so it begins...

So I have officially started training for the Half Marathon! My training schedule involves two short runs and one long run per week as well as 2-3 days of cross training (usually elliptical or bike at the gym) and 1-2 days of rest. Had a good day on the elliptical at the gym on Monday and did a shorter run than usual on Tuesday morning (~4k). Tonight is going to be another gym session followed by 6k run Friday morning! Dragging myself out of bed to do these morning runs has been miserable and I certainly hope it is going to get easier. Gotta push through though – only 72 days left! I actually am enjoying running, something I never thought I'd say :) Stay tuned for future posts and pics from my runs :) Thank you all for your support.

S

1 comment: